Trailhead ATV Resort Rules
The rules below are in place for your safety and enjoyment of the campground. Failure to follow the rules can lead to you being asked to leave the campground.
- Registered guest at the campground is responsible for the conduct of each member of their group. Rule violations by group members will be viewed by Trailhead Resort as violations by the registered guest. Failure to follow the rules can result in the entire group being asked to leave the campground.
- You must be over the age of 18 to make a reservation at Trailhead Resort.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM. Failure to evacuate rented spaces by this time may result in a credit card charged for an additional night. Please be advised that other guests may be arriving after your departure. If you would like to ride for the day, please let us know beforehand, and we will try to accommodate you by putting you in overflow parking.
- Campground quiet hours are 10:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. Quiet hours also include use of generators and are strictly enforced for the enjoyment of all.
- There is no washing of ATV/UTVs or radiators at campsites. There is a car wash located directly across from the campground.
- Please place tents on grassy area in tent sites only. No trenching or digging in campsites allowed.
- Children are to be supervised at ALL times. Children are NOT ALLOWED to ride continuous laps around the campground due to safety concerns.
- Riding of ATVs or dirt bikes is restricted to paved and gravel roads and trail systems.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles is allowed per camp site (1 trailer & 1 tow vehicle). If there is not enough room for trailers at your individual campsite, please see campground staff for parking instructions. Please DO NOT park in grassy areas.
- Pet and guest safety are important to us. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not to be left unattended outside. Please be aware that if your pet appears aggressive towards campers or other pets, you will be asked to remove it from the campground immediately. Service dogs are allowed in the store and the bathhouse. Pets must be cleaned up after; if they poop, you scoop. Please use designated area. Pit bulls or any other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the campground.
- The speed limit throughout the campground is 10 MPH. It is strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
- Speeding, racing, revving of motors, spinning, doughnuts, climbing hills, or driving recklessly or while intoxicated in entire campground area, including entrance roads and exits, are not permitted. You may be asked to leave the premises.
- Campfires are limited to designated fire rings. Firewood is available at the camp store for purchase. Gathering firewood is NOT allowed. If you bring your own firewood you must burn it or take it with you when checking out. There is a $20 removal fee for firewood left behind.
- Consumption of alcohol is only allowed on individual camp or cabin sites. Open containers and alcohol consumption are not allowed in common areas of the campground.
- Drive only on designated roadways. Roadside banks are not designated roadways.
- All cabins and campground buildings are smoke-free environments.
- The campground is a firearm-free area. Guns and other weapons are not permitted on campground property.
- Fireworks are not permitted on campground property.
- Constant riding of ATVs or dirt bikes is limited to trails only.
- All ATVs and dirt bikes must have proper mufflers and spark arrestors. Loud mufflers disturb other guests and cannot be allowed. It is a disruption to other campers.
Trailhead ATV Resort Policies
Cancellation Policy is as follows:
RV Site/ Tent Sites
Canceling at any time at least 7 days prior to your arrival time will result in a $25 fee. Canceling 7 days or less prior to your arrival time will result in forfeiting your entire deposit amount. Cancellation fees will be applied to each reservation that you cancel.
Cottages & Cabins
Canceling at any time at least 21 days prior to your arrival time will result in a $25 fee. Canceling anytime 7- 21 days prior to your arrival time will result in a $100 fee. Canceling 7 days or less prior to your arrival time will result in forfeiting your entire deposit amount. Cancellation fees will be applied to each reservation that you cancel.
Three-night minimum stay for any reservation made for holiday weekends.
Two-night minimum stay for reservations made for Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights.
Refund Policy is as follows
We do not issue any weather-related refunds.
We do not issue refunds for early departures.